12 Comments Add yours

1. stevetqp says:

Very nice images, Jonas! I get the same quality with my X-Pro2 plus XF60 Macro. Actually, I find that the stellar XF90 f/2 makes an even better (sharper!) product photography lens, so long as it is not “macro”. For true macro photography (and product photography as well), I am looking forward to seeing reviews of the new XF80 f/2.8 Macro lens! I’m particularly interested to see if it’s even sharper than the superb XF90! Thank you sir, and Happy Holidays to you! Regards, Steve

2. Casper says:

Hi Jonas!

Random question… I’ve been reading your articles about vintage glass (inspired me to purchase a Canon 50mm 1.4 LTM – amazing lens!!) and I was thinking about moving from X-T1 to X-Pro2.

How is the OVF w/ ERF popup for manual focus lenses on the X-Pro2? I’ve shot on Leica film cameras and they automatically adjust for parallax – but the X-Pro2 obviously cannot do that with manual focus lenses. Have you found this to be a problem / is it easy to compensate?

Thank you for producing all this content!

3. Mike says:

As always, just beautiful! I hope we get t see some photos taken by you with this lovely peice of equiptment…

4. Rasmus says:

Oh my how did you find one that’s so clean! Mine paint is chipping all over

1. airfang says:

exactly my thoughts!

5. keithwee says:

Rest is important so that we may walk further.
    take care 🙂

6. Mike Amos says:

This is crazy timing. I was looking at photos from this camera earlier today thinking… maybe I need one of these and them BAM! I get on your site and you have one. Cant wait to see some shots from you. I dont need much convincing, but I think you will have no trouble pushing me over the line on this!

7. Jean-Marc says: